Remember, there are no obligations with CashCourse.
• We maintain the site content for you
• We provide a range of templates for marketing materials to help you promote CashCourse on your campus. Below are some ideas to get you started. You can print or download the PDF of 12 ways to use CashCourse.
1. Put a link to it on the homepage of your web site, and on other noticeable, high-traffic web pages.
2. Conduct CashCourse workshops on budgeting, credit, debt, money management or preventing identity theft.
3. Require your students to develop a budget using tools such as CashCourse worksheets, Budget Wizard and interactive calculators.
4. Keep a stack of flyers to hand out when students have financial literacy questions.
5. Incorporate into class or counseling sessions – using workshop kits, or other content.
6. Make promoting CashCourse a project for a marketing class.
7. Put a link to your customized CashCourse on your school’s Facebook page.
8. Competition - Students complete a quiz as part of a contest, etc.
10. Hang CashCourse posters in the residence halls.
11. Use provided content in school newspaper or department newsletter.
12. Use press release to let other staff on campus know about this resource.