In addition to the Title IV student aid programs, there are student aid programs specifically for students enrolled in health and nursing profession programs. These programs, administered by the Bureau of Health Professions of the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), include the:
- Nursing Student Loan Program
- Health Professions Student Loan Program
- Primary Care Loan Program
- Scholarships for Disadvantaged Students Program
- Loans for Disadvantaged Students Program
- National Health Service Corps Scholarship Program
For additional information on these programs, visit the US Department of Health and Human Services website for more information.